News Item One
To provide lifestyle education and teach a simpler and more natural way of life in general including heal Read more...
News Item Two
To provide relevant information to make people suffering from a disease, health professionals, carers and Read more...
- The activities of the Company in pursuit of its objects of benevolence include:
- To provide lifestyle education and teach a simpler and more natural way of life in general including health, well-being and food preparation and distribution as contained in the ancient Vedic system of India.
- To provide relevant information to make people suffering from a disease, health professionals, carers and the public.
- To carry research and provide assistance in investigating new means to detect, prevent or treat diseases through traditional systems of medicine.
- To provide relevant information and referral service to make people aware of local services and facilities available to them in their respective localities anywhere in Australia.
- To print, publish, sell or cause to be printed, published, sold or if thought fit, to distribute gratuitously books, booklets, leaflets, daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly newspapers, magazines or other periodicals for the purpose of giving information in regard to the work of the Company.